- 0.1 AHD Hair Transplant Clinic and Its Position in the World
- 0.2 Why Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- 0.3 Hair Transplant in Turkey Cost
- 0.4 Hair Transplant in Antalya
- 1 How to Do the Hair Transplant with Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD Clinic)?
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Is it Safe to Have the Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- 4 What is the Cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- 5 Why is the Hair Transplant Cheap in Turkey?
- 6 What is the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey?
- 7 What is the Best Country for the Hair Transplant?
Thousands of foreigners refer to hair transplant in Turkey. It is assumed that the daily number of foreign patients is over 2.000. Their majority come to Istanbul. Cities like Antalya, Izmir, and Ankara are also very popular among candidates considering the hair transplant in Turkey. This procedure has been operated in our country for many years, and the most popular method is FUE.
There are several factors that also make hair transplant Turkey attractive. For example, many countries’ citizens do not need a visa. Those who do can easily obtain it online in most cases. Hair transplant is a comparatively simple surgery and there is no necessity for a hospitalization. This lets the patients have some vacation after the operation.
Other aesthetic operations besides hair transplants in Turkey are also trendy, especially dental treatments and aesthetic/cosmetic surgeries. Patients number arriving for these procedures is much higher compared to hair transplants. Moreover, such directions as cancer treatment, organ transplantation, test-tube baby are the main sources of the health tourism income in Turkey. The quality level of medical procedures in Turkey is also quite high.
Health tourism contributes a pretty significant profit to the country. For instance, in 2014 the income from hair transplants was around 1 billion dollars. It is supposed that this amount doubled by 2018.
AHD Hair Transplant Clinic and Its Position in the World
AHD Hair Transplant Clinic was established by Dr. Hakan Doganay back in 2003. He is one of the firsts doctors who started implementing the FUE technique. Moreover, he was the first one to operate hair transplants with pen implanter. AHD Hair Transplant Clinic has hosted patients from all over the World. When it comes to hair transplants, the fist clinic that comes to mind is AHD.
Here is the list of operations performed by Dr. Hakan Doğanay
- FUE Hair Transplantation
- Unshaven Hair Transplant and DHI Hair Transplant
- Eyebrow Transplant
- Beard Transplant
- Hair Transplantation from Beard and Other Body Parts
- Hair Transplant Restoration
- Hair Transplants in Women
- Hair transplant Repair
Why Hair Transplant in Turkey?
Why do people from all over the world choose hair transplant in Turkey? One of the major factors is quality and price.
A candidate who considers the hair transplant in Turkey gives preference to information about his operation doctor and the clinic.
Many Turkish doctors built an outstanding reputation and are recommended on reputable scientific platforms. A candidate can easily do research visiting these websites, forums to select an appropriate hair transplant doctor and clinic. Dr. Hakan Doganay is one of the best Turkish doctors who also have much positive feedback on various international sources. Here is the source list:
- ISHRS (INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY)
- IAHRS ( The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons )
- AHLA American Hair Loss Association
- HAIR SITE
- HAIRTRANSPLANT NETWORK
For those who choose the hair transplant in Turkey, another important advantage is its affordable cost.
Hair Transplant in Turkey Cost
Turkey has a hair transplant price priority compared to Europe of the US. The price in Europe varies based on the country. It starts from 8.000 – 10.000 EUR and goes up to 20.000 – 25.000. For comparison, the hair transplant cost in Istanbul ranges from 1.000 to 4.000 EUR, moreover, this amount includes accommodation and airport transfer. Quality and affordable prices lead to many people from European countries, especially England and Germany, to come to Istanbul or Antalya for hair transplants. Ultimately, there are direct flights to many major cities that make travel easy.
It is worth remembering that the highest price does not always mean the best quality. On the opposite, the lowest hair transplant price may also not be a good option. The most important factor is an operation doctor and how much you can trust him. You should also learn if the price includes accommodation, airport transfer, after surgery supplementarity, and medicine while considering the clinic.
Patients from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar usually select Istanbul for the hair transplant. Russian patients prefer to have surgery in Antalya. Our AHD Hair Transplant Clinic is very popular among them.
Hair Transplant in Antalya
One of the other main hair transplants in Turkey advantages is easy access. The flights from Europe, Russia, or Arabian countries last 3-4 hours maximum. Some patients arrive in the morning, have the hair transplanted, and leave in the evening.
We do not have many applicants from overseas countries like Australia, due to a huge distance. Even if they choose Turkey, the main factor is hair transplant quality. These candidates refer exclusively to doctors with an outstanding reputation. These doctors offer respectively higher prices. Their approximate hair transplant cost ranges between 2 to 3,5 EUR per graft.
You can find several results searching for the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey. Dr. Doganay’s clinic is also on this list, moreover, it is very well-known abroad as the best one.
How to Do the Hair Transplant with Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD Clinic)?
AHD Hair Transplant Clinic is located in the beautiful, touristic city of Antalya. How to get in touch with us?
- via phone number 0090 533 247 19 90 (+WhatsApp)
- via email
Stage 1. We will request some information about you
- Your photos. You can send them through WhatsApp or email. They should be taken under light from different sides (right, left, top, front, nape). Sometime, we may ask you to share pictures of your beard and chest hair.
- General Information. You will also need to inform us if you have any chronic diseases or allergy and if you are on medications. Additionally, we need to know your age, your family hair loss situation, and your expectations. You should also tell if you are positive for HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C. Hair transplants is suitable for these kinds of carriers. It only should be operated during the passive period. Women hair transplant requires more details since it is a more complex procedure, you can find more information in the related article.
Stage 2. (Pre-Examination)
Based on the photos and filled questionnaire that you sent us, we provide you brief information about your hair transplant operation. Some people are not suitable for this procedure. and we have to tell this. If your case is appropriate, we let you know an average needed graft number and the hair number in the donor area. Also, we inform you how much of the hairless area can be covered. We determine these conclusions based on the shared photos, so there might be slight modifications. You will be provided with an exact examination result, once you meet the doctor here, in Turkey. Ultimately, we will offer you an approximate price.
Stage 3. (Date)
Once you decide the hair transplant, we should appoint a surgery date suitable for both sides. We recommend you to take a look at our article dedicated to Before Hair Transplant procedures in the meantime.
Stage 4. (Arrival in Turkey)
There are direct flights to Antalya from such countries as England, Germany, France, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Russia, etc. This is a good advantage. Once you purchase the tickets, you should inform us about the dates. Airfare cost is not included in our price, you should arrange them personally.
Stage 5. (Transfer and Accommodation)
You will be met by our driver at Antalya International Airoport. He will drop you at the hotel that is booked for you. Transfers and accommodation are free.
Stage 6 (Hair Transplant)
When you arrive at our clinic, you will be examined again by the doctor. Later, the operation starts. Depending on your graft number necessity, the surgery may last one or two days. To get more detailed information about hair transplants options, you can refer to the following articles: Dhi Hair Transplant, FUE Hair Transplant, and How is the Hair Transplant Done?
Stage 7 (First Day After the Operation)
We wash your hair the first day after the operation. We provide you with a medkit as well, which is free of charge. It contains:
- Antibiotics, painkillers, medicine for oedema
- Bed cover and pillow for you post hair transplant comfort
- Shampoo and lotion for washing after the transplant
- After hair transplant instruction sheet in your language
Stage 8. (Departure)
Our driver will bring your back to the airport according to your flight.
Stage 9. (Post Operation Support)
In addition to given instructions, you can address to us with any questions concerning your hair transplant. You can always get in touch with our interpreters. Do not hesitate to contact them for any assistance by WhatsApp. We remain here to support you after the hair transplant as well.
What a Candidate Considering Hair Transplant in Turkey Should Pay Attention to?
- The doctor and clinic where the hair transplant is going to be operated. Whether the surgery is done by the doctor. If yes, on which stages he is going to participate. Check if this doctor is a member of international associations like ISHRS, IAHRS, AHLA, etc.
- Read good or bad comments about the chosen hair transplant clinic. It is important to have sufficient information about the doctor and the clinic. Additionally, the center should maintain a legal license. Check if this place has bad hair transplant results.
- The clinic should possess before and after hair transplant results.
- Another significant factor is the experience of the assisting personnel.
- Learn which approach is used in the surgery. There are a few places that offer the DHI hair transplant technique in Turkey.
- Confirm in advance what your price includes and what does not. For example, accommodation, transport, shampoo, medicine, etc. Or, if there is a difference in payment by cash or by credit card.
Is it Safe to Have the Hair Transplant in Turkey?
First of all, we advise you to check the doctor’s and the clinic’s feedbacks on such international websites as IAHRS, AHLA. Try to stay away from the places where there is no operation doctor.
What is the Cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey?
The hair transplant price in Turkey varies significantly. This is due to the quality range of operation doctors. Some places offer procedures without doctor while in the other he/she operates from the beginning to the ends. The price of skilled doctors ranges between 2-3 EUR per a graft
Why is the Hair Transplant Cheap in Turkey?
The places where is no doctors and several surgeries can be operated within a single day are cheap. Ones, where the doctor performs the surgery from the beginning to the end are quite expensive.
What is the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey?
Those doctors, who are on the recommended list on international reputable platforms are good doctors. Dr. Hakan Doganay is also on this list.
What is the Best Country for the Hair Transplant?
Turkey has been developing in terms of hair transplants. You can find many doctors who achieved successful results in the field. One of the additional advantages of our country is a vacation opportunity. Dr. Doganay operates in Antalya, this city is considered as one of the best vacation places in the World.